Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Marisa Miller: Shape Sexy

One of the hottest models on the planet, Marisa Miller was nabbed to cover the February 2011 issue of Shape magazine.

Hitting newsstands on January 24, the 32-year-old beauty adorns the publication's front page for the eighth time as she chatted about topics including fitness, diet and her passion for motorcycles.

Highlight's from Marisa's Shape interview are as follows:

On cooking: ?I?m addicted to the Food Network,? Marisa shares. ?If I?m going to have something rich and yummy, I?m not reaching for prepackaged brownies. I?m going to make a pie from scratch.?

On staying in shape: ?Muscle starts to disappear as you age, I?ve discovered. I love my butt and want to make sure it stays where it is.?

On riding a motorcycle: ?My dad taught me how to ride. Being outside in nature is so freeing for me. And whenever I really focus on something?whether it?s surfing, biking, or cooking?that?s how I de-stress. But I also love the challenge. Riding my motorcycle builds my self-esteem and confidence.?

Whitney Able Jenny McCarthy Reese Witherspoon Chyler Leigh Susan Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment