Friday, January 14, 2011

Can a kung fu movie about Peking opera save Chinese souls?

My Kingdom -- Wu Chun and Han Geng
My Kingdom -- Barbie Hsu
My Kingdom -- dinner
My Kingdom -- lamp
My Kingdom -- Gao Xiaosong
My Kingdom -- Morgan
Click "View Gallery" for more still and on-location images from "My Kingdom."

An hour?s drive from downtown Shanghai is Songjiang Sheng Qiang movie studio, a sprawling and slightly haunting movie complex with building facades for just about any movie you could write a script for.

If you were there in December 2010, you would've seen a strange scene, even for this movie lot: a long-haired Chinese man in a military jacket screaming at people though a megaphone, dashing from one end to the other of a 1920s Shanghai Nanjing Lu set.

read more

Bar Refaeli Jennifer O\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'Dell Alicia Keys Joss Stone Olivia Munn

No comments:

Post a Comment