Monday, March 14, 2011

50 Cent?s Japan Twitter Snafu

He?s not usually known for putting his foot in his mouth, but 50 Cent definitely got people riled up with some insensitive tweets regarding the tsunami disaster in Japan.

The ?In Da Club? rapper took to his Twitter page to try and be funny, but all that ended up happening were some inflammatory remarks.

Upon hearing news that Japan, Hawaii, and the US west coast were going to be hit by huge waves, Fiddy tweeted, "Wave will hit 8am them crazy white boys gonna try to go surfing.?

He followed it up with, "Look this is very serious people I had to evacuate all my hoess from LA, Hawaii and Japan. I had to do it. Lol."

In an effort to backpedal, 50 wrote, "Nah this is nuts but what can anyone do about it. Let's pray for anyone who has lost someone."

And later he confessed, "Some of my tweets are ignorant I do it for shock value. Hate it or love it. I'm cool either way 50cent."

Victoria Beckham Brody Dalle April Scott Monica Bellucci Amber Heard

No comments:

Post a Comment