Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Brad Womack: I Found Love on The Bachelor!


The Bachelor kicks off Monday, January 3, and amid questions of whether he's ready this time, Brad Womack has revealed his first major spoiler so far.

Well, we actually have all The Bachelor spoilers for this season. Including who he picks. Follow the link if you want to know. Here's what Brad reveals:

"I did find love. I'm very happy to say that. I'm a happy guy. It was completely different for several reasons. I was much more open to the process."

B-Dizzubs

"I just had a great time." - Brad Womack

The 38-year-old hunk says he did not feel the pressure to pick someone this time and "would not let anyone pressure [him] to make a decision."

But finding love was always important to Brad Womack, so when the show approached him, he felt "really, really honored to be asked again."

"I felt like I was given a second chance. I was definitely ready," says Womack. "I'm so happy to be able to say there is a very happy ending."

"I did find somebody, I did fall in love. A true love story happened."

Despite the happy ending, the experience didn't start out that way. Womack admits he was very nervous about facing the bachelorettes.

"I was very anxious. I was excited, of course, but I was very anxious, which turned to nerves. I was a nervous wreck," laughs Womack.

"I thought it would be easier because I'd gone through it before, but it made it more difficult. I didn't know what the girls would think."

"It was very overwhelming. I fielded quite a few questions that first night, where I gave each and every woman a chance to ask anything."

"I calmed their fears that I was there for the right reason."

At the beginning of the season, Brad also got to see the two women he did not choose the first time, DeAnna Pappas and Jenni Croft.

"It was a complete shock because I truly had no idea they were going to be there," says Womack. "Jenni and DeAnna are incredible women."

"They were a little bit tough on me, but after we talked for awhile, all was forgiven and the three of us moved on. I gained some closure there."

Nicole Richie Autumn Reeser Aki Ross Gina Gershon Ashley Tappin

No comments:

Post a Comment