Saturday, October 30, 2010

Why Kendra Wilkinson Turned Down Playboy


Earlier this month, Kendra Wilkinson was offered another chance to pose for Playboy. She turned it down.

For what reason? Who the heck has this woman become? Ah, that's right: a wife and a mother.

A New, Clothed WomanA Shopping Mother

Wilkinson actually hired a photographer to take some test shots of her, only for husband Hank Baskett to find out and, as Kendra told E! News:

"He didn't yell at me. He wasn't mad at me for doing that photo shoot. He sat down with me and he went over the reasons of doing it. And you know... I wanted to do Playboy for the wrong reasons. The wrong reasons are to prove people wrong, not to prove it to myself but to people and to put my middle finger up to everybody and be like, 'I'm going to do Playboy!' But that wasn't the right reason."

Moreover, there are signs of maturity that go beyond keeping her clothes on.

While reports state there are problems between Kendra and her professional football-playing husband, Wilkinson says everything is fine. She's living in Los Angeles while Hank suits up for the Minnesota Vikings.

"I feel sexy again," she also says. "At the end of the day I'm not some supermodel. I'm me. I'm Kendra, you know? I'm not trying to be someone I'm not."

Jessica Simpson Sienna Miller Leila Arcieri Samantha Mumba Laura Harring

No comments:

Post a Comment