Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Michelle Williams & Kate Winlset: ?Blue Valentine? Babes

Stepping out to promote her new movie, Michelle WIlliams attended a private screening of The Weinstein Company's "Blue Valentine" in New York City on Tuesday (November 30).

Held at Tribeca Grand Hotel, the lovely actress was joined by director Derek Cianfrance while Kate WInslet hosted the swanky affair.

Aside from "Blue Valentine," Miss Williams has recently been shooting another movie about Marilyn Monroe titled "My Week with Marilyn".

Talking about the role, Michelle told the Daily Mail, "Physically and vocally, everything about her is different from me. I've kind of gone to school and had teachers to help me understand Marilyn, so I could project an essence of her."

Monica Bellucci Amber Heard Chelsea Handler Rachael Leigh Cook Miranda Kerr

No comments:

Post a Comment